Concord™ 4 is a full-featured security system for residential and commercial intrusion as well as residential fire detection that complies with false alarm standards. Easy to install and simple to use, Concord’s modular design and advanced software provide outstanding system flexibility to meet the needs of virtually any residential or commercial security application.
Quick reference concord trouble beeps
This is the panel’s way of informing the user there is a problem.
- Push the star key. This will display trouble situation on the keypad.
- To stop the beeps, press the 1 key and the 4 digit code (disarm code).
- This will stop the beeping for good if the “trouble situation” has been taken care of. For example, if it was AC power loss, and the power has come back on.
- Beeping WILL start again in about 4 hours if the trouble situation has not been taken care of.
- There are quiet hours during which the panel will not beep: appx. 10:00pm-8:00am. (note: older panels do not automatically adjust time during daylight savings)