Frequently Asked Questions: Premitting

Please Note:
  1. When filling out an alarm permit application, you will need Peninsula Security’s California state license number: ACO5977
  2. Permit and fine policy subject to change. Contact your city for current information.
El Segundo
  1. Permit required
  2. Phone (310) 524-2300
  3. Application Link
  4. City Link
Long Beach
  1. Permit required
  2. Phone (562)570-6211
  3. Alarm Permit link
Manhattan Beach
Palos Verdes Estates
Rancho Palos Verdes
Redondo Beach
Rolling Hills Estates
San Pedro
Santa Monica